MENU

Slide

[No-No-Falsies-Diary!] Day #02

Sunday, September 05, 2010


Day #02 [No-No-Falsies-Diary!]




It's finally Day #02 yo! Just 3 more days to go, then my falsies can "see the light" again!

Yesterday on my No-No-Falsies Diary i blogged about
how i create volume & longer lashes with the new BI-TA-BA mascara,
It's common knowledge that we should not go to bed with a face full of makeup.
Even though most Ettusais' makeup products has skincare benefits too, it's still a NO-NO to go to bed with even a trace of makeup on!


Woohoo! Ettusais has a new formula for their eye makeup remover:



picnikfile_oW572k



The old hyper make-off has been discontinued and replaced with the Ettusais Speedy Eye Make-Off!
Which is my favorite eye+lip makeup remover now!
*Kicks old Hyper Make-off into the bin* - i know! I'm so.. 喜新厌旧!



But just listen to why i'm loving it first before you judging me ok!
It removes eye makeup, MELTS your stubborn waterproof mascara oh-so-quickly..
(thus the name SPEEDY eye make-off)
Does not sting your eyes, perfect for people with sensitive eyes like yours truly!


Ok let me show you how i remove my eye make-up:


picnikfile_KH-JCZ

Pour at least this amount on the cotton pad..



picnikfile_xR4PaA

Close your eye and press the cotton pad on your eye for at least 5 seconds,
here's how the cotton pad looks like after soaking for 5 seconds!

picnikfile_CWsWAX




picnikfile_PZhsRz

Fold it and slide it in between your eyebag area and your lower lashes



picnikfile_Nis-8y

Pour some more Speedy Eye Make-Off on the cotton pad and slowly try to soak and rub the mascara off gently..





TA-DAH!!! All gone in the matter of seconds.


IMG_3250

I remove the rest of my makeup with the Gentle Make-Off,
which slowly melts off all my foundation.. blusher.. you apply it on your face
and rub it in gently.. and you'll actually see your foundation and blusher "floating up" onto the surface of your skin..

I know i'm weird but it's just very satisfying to watch all the makeup
"floating up" from your pores like that! hahahah
It's like your know you can actually see for yourself that all traces of makeup is being removed from every pore!






Lol, The other day at the Ettusais Lash party when the Ettusais makeup artist
wanted to show me how to remove my eye makeup with the Speedy Eye Make-Off,
i tried to pull off my falsies and i had like 4 people including my Ettusais nanny
going "NOOOOO! DON'T PULL DON'T PULL!!!"

I know tugging my falsies off causes lashes to fall off due to the stress off pulling the falsies adhesives off your eyelid/lashes.. But the way the 4 of them shouting.. was SUPER comical!
Like I was murdering my lashes at that instant..

So you should soak off your falsies in the same method above too!






Remove every trace of that stubborn waterproof mascara with Speedy Eye Make-Off,
retailing at all Ettusais Counters at $22 for 100ml.

No comments: